Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Picture Book Lists

I'd like to invite anyone who loves picture books to send me a list with ten of their favorite picture books, for kids or not. The books can be from any time and any country. I'd like to keep the definition of picture book as wide as possible. For example, one of my books will probably be William Steig's The Agony in the Kindergarten, which was a collection of one-liners illustrated in black&white, about but not exactly for kids.
You can be an author, an illustrator, an editor, an art director, a bookseller, a librarian, an agent, or anyone who has a passion for picture books.
Please send me your list with, if you want, a mini-bio, a picture of you, and a link that I can add to the post. And any comment on the books you choose. Send to sergio(at)ruzzier(dot)com

Thank you!


P.S.: this of course doesn't want to compete with Betsy Bird's amazing Top 100 Picture Book Poll.

Amandina


No comments:

Post a Comment