Thursday, October 21, 2010

Toad's List

I'm very glad to say that many people have already sent me their Picture Book Lists, which I will start posting in the next few days. Please keep sending!

But today I wanted to share with the world, or part of it, a recent acquisition: an Arnold Lobel's original and signed pencil drawing of Frog and Toad. It shows Toad loosing the list with the things he was supposed to do that day, from the "List" episode from Frog and Toad Together.
Arnold Lobel is one of my very favorite authors, and I still can't believe I was able to get this.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful piece. So jealous! This house loves Arnold Lobel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! One of my favorites too. How did you come across it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. On Ebay! It was miscategorized and I was the only bidder. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, I love it. Working on a picture book list for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's amazing, Sergio! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete